Monday, June 26, 2006

Surgery

A few minutes ago Logan went into surgery.

I'm reading Walker Percy's The Thanatos Syndrome faster than I've read a book. Then I have Neal Stephenson's Quicksilver and John Irving's Until I Find You at the ready. Some people apparently need to stare at a TV at a time like this; I can't stand it.

And listening to Bruce Springsteen, as if I've never heard him before. He's a comfort, and right now I can't tolerate anything else.

I'm rambling, obviously.

We deeply appreciate all of the prayers and positive thoughts.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin Monahan said...

Find comfort where you can. Music always seems to work best for me as well...

2:43 PM  
Anonymous nukemhill said...

Blessings, blessings, blessings.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Martha Hearron said...

God bless you and yours. My grandson had surgery for Tricuspid Atresia at age 6 weeks and 6 days. We went through a lot, but all is well. I believe his was simpler than what your are experiencing.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Praying for Logan and the doctors.
www.evanbraveheart.blogspot.com

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home