Friday, June 02, 2006

A Likely Fruitless Exercise

Somehow I managed to get myself roped into a project with two friends wherein we are each to write a screenplay by August 1 and then enter it into competitions.

I'm already behind, and I'm pretty sure I never actually agreed to it, so that will be my excuse if I don't finish on time. But I'm going to give it a shot. I need deadlines. And I'm lazy about submitting my work. If I don't ever submit anything, I'm no worse off than if I did, and I'm actually ahead on postage and printing. But whatever.

1 comment:

DB said...

My young friend, the only thing less fruitless than putting your words on paper, is not putting your words on paper. I understand that, in most cases, it's just casting work to the void. But you've a talent. Every day that passes without exercising it is lost forever. The same applies to a good meal and a glass of red wine.